• Flathead Conservation District 310 work session 9 a.m., 133 Interstate Lane, in Evergreen. Call 752-4220.
• Red Cross blood drive, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Kalispell Elks Lodge.
• YogaHeart Studio Zen Meditation class 6p.m. at 314 Main Street, Polson. There is no charge for the class. For more information call 847-721-0665.
• Columbia Falls School board special meeting at 6 p.m., followed by a Long Range Planning Committee meeting, 6:15 p.m.
• Mission Mountain Audubon meets 7 p.m., Polson City Library meeting room. Dennis Lichtenberg presents “The Importance of Wetland Habitats for Wildlife and People.” Free. All welcome.
• Red Cross blood drive, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Homewood Suites, Kalispell.
• Marion Fire District Board meets 5 p.m. at the Marion Community Center, 180 Gopher Lane, Marion.
• Flathead Valley Ski Education Foundation annual gala “Showcase of the Chefs – Gourmet Dinner, Wine Tasting and Auction,” The Lodge at Whitefish Lake. Doors open 6:30 p.m. Tickets $85 per person in advance, $95 at the door, available at Sportsman Ski Haus stores in Kalispell and Whitefish, Great Northern Cycle & Ski, and The Lodge at Whitefish Lake.
• Columbia Falls High School Choirs perform favorite movie music, 7 p.m. Little Theater. Fundraiser for Spokane trip. Admission by donation. Bring nonperishable food items for food bank.
• The Bigfork Land Use Advisory Committee will meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, in the basement of Bethany Lutheran Church located at 8559 Highway 35 in Bigfork. For more information, call Shelley Gonzales at 837-5346.
• Angel Theater presents “It’s a Wonderful Life” live on stage with dinner and dessert, Begins Friday, runs through Dec. 9, Old LaSalle Grange, Columbia Falls. Cost $55 for dinner and play, $25 for dessert and play. For more information go to www.angeltheater.com/get-tickets or call 406-892-9033.
• Glacier Pachyderm Club meeting with discussion on “does hman CO2 change climate” noon-1p.m. at SYKES Kalispell. For more information go to www.gcpachy.org.
• Red Cross blood drives 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell; 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. National Flood.
• West Shore community dinner, 5-6 p.m. the Gathering Place 238 Adams St., Lakeside. Free of charge to anyone. Families welcome.
• Connecting Our Community Christmas bazaar 9a.m. to 1p.m. at St. Peter Lutheran Church, 201 Wisconsin Ave, Whitefish.
• Christmas bazaar, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. First Baptist Church, Eureka.
• The Dandy Dudes and Dolls 4-H Club Christmas bazaar, 10a.m. - 4 p.m. Easton Grange in Creston.
• Kila Country Church Christmas craft and bake sale, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 150 Cottage Lane, Kila. Lunch available 11:30 a.m. for a small fee. Call Ginna, 752-0569.
• West Shore Holidayfest, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Lakeside Elementary School. Bake sale, live music, basket raffles, silent auction, handcrafted gifts, photos with Santa, Festival of Flavors, local Christmas trees, and more.
• KittyMOM’s Rescued Kitty Adoption Day 11a.m. to 3p.m. at PETCO in Kalispell. Adoption fee $55, for more information call Darcy 406-752-4460.
• Kalispell Branch of American Association of University Women annual book exchange noon to 2:00p.m. at Central School Museum. Bring a dish to share and a book to exchange.
• Bigfork annual Parade of Lights, 6 p.m. downtown.
• Bigfork Playhouse Children’s Theatre presents A Touch of Christmas – Brach Thomson & Friends in concert, 7:30 p.m. Bigfork Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets $8, available at box office one hour prior to showtime.
• Kalispell FFA Denim, Lace & Snowflakes annual fundraiser party, 7:30 p.m. The Eagles, Kalispell. Live music by Smart Alex. Silent auction, cash drawing. Tickets sold at CHS in Kalispell.
• AARP Driver Safety Course, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Summit, Kalispell. $20 fee ($15 for AARP card-holding members.) Call 751-4500.
• Pleasant Valley School Board regular School Board meeting, 4:45 p.m.
• Susan Purvis presents a program, 7p.m. at Whitefish Community Library.
• Flathead Lakers and Soil and Water Conservation Districts invite Ashley Creek landowners to share concerns about water quality in creek and how to improve it, 6-7:30 p.m. Smiths Valley Grange Hall, 2856 U.S. 2 W., Kalispell. Call Constanza, Flathead Lakers, 406-883-1341.
A look ahead
• Friendship Force of the Flathead socializing breakfast 9a.m. Dec. 5 at SYKES. For more information call Priscilla 406-756-9332.
• ImagineIF Libraries Board of Trustees board meeting 9:30 a.m., Dec. 5, at 525 Electric Ave, Bigfork. For more information call Connie, 406-758-5824.
• History Book Club meeting and discussion of “News of the World” by Paulette Jiles, book available through library system, 2:00p.m. Dec. 5, Museum at Central School. For more infformation call Diane 406-752-0502.
• Kalispell Public Schools Personnel Committee Meeting 3p.m. Dec. 5, at the District Office Basement.
• Flathead Marines USMC happy hour 5:00p.m. to 7p.m. Dec.5 at Kalispell VFW, 330 1st Ave. West. There will be a cash bar, spouses are welcome. For more information call 406-249-2448 or go to www.FlatheadMarines.com.
• Kalispell Public Schools Special Education Committee Meeting 8:30a.m. Dec. 6, at the Distrcit Office Special Education Office.
• Cholesterol screening and education, 7-10 a.m. Dec. 6, The Summit, Kalispell. Includes triglycerides, glucose, cholesterol, HDL and LDL. Walk-in clinic; no preregistration required. Fast 8-12 hours prior and drink plenty of water. Cost $35; $31.50 for seniors. Call Kathy Prim, 751-4500.
• Anime Club for teens in grades six to 12 meets 4-5:30 p.m. Dec. 6, ImagineIF Library, Kalispell. Showing: “Snow White with the Red Hair.”
• Evergreen Chamber of Commerce annual holiday gala Dec. 6, Red Lion Hotel Kalispell. Social hour and silent auction 5 p.m. Dinner 6:30 p.m.
• Kalispell Public Schools finance and operations Committee Meeting 7:00 a.m. Dec. 7 at District Office Basement Meeting Room.
• Night of Lights, Dec. 7, Columbia Falls. Crafts fair 4 p.m. Parade 6 p.m. Santa and live music follows at the Coop.