Welcome!
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Gun-cleaning session is harmful - Daily Inter Lake: News

Login to DailyInterLake.com

Subscribers Click Here

Non Subscribers Click Here

Gun-cleaning session is harmful

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:00 pm

Evergreen Fire Rescue responded to a South Cedar Drive home after a man accidentally shot himself in the stomach while cleaning his gun. Fire Chief Craig Williams said the man was in stable condition by the time he arrived at the emergency room at Kalispell Regional Medical Center, where he was set to undergo surgery.

The Whitefish Fire Department responded to Primrose Lane at noon Tuesday after receiving a report of an explosion followed by flames, possibly in a garage. Fire Chief Tom Kennelly said responders discovered the explosion was caused when the resident started a brush pile on fire with gasoline, which made a bang and led the resident’s neighbor to believe the house was on fire.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

    Current print subscribers

      You must login to view the full content on this page.

      Thank you for reading 5 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 5 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 406-755-7000 . You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

      Have an online subscription?

      Login Now

      Need an online subscription?

      Subscribe

      Login

      Choose an online service.

        Current print subscribers

          Welcome to the discussion.

          News videos