Five candidates have filed to run for two seats representing the Flathead/Glacier school districts on Flathead Valley Community College Board of Trustees.
Voters in the May 7 election will chose two from the following candidates for the two, three-year positions that begin in May and expire May 2016:
• Michael Heber, a Farmers Insurance agent.
• Mark Holston, an incumbent trustee who works as a public information officer for the Flathead Basin Commission.
• Shannon Lund, an incumbent trustee, is Flathead Valley development manager for Intermountain-Restoring Hope for Children.
• Day Scovel, owner of a business fabricating and working with classic Ford Mustangs.
• Ursula Wilde, who could not be reached for more information.
A candidate forum sponsored by the faculty senate will take place from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 24, in room 140 inside Blake Hall on the Kalispell campus.
For more information, call Faculty Senate President Janice Alexander at 756-3948 or Laura VanDeKoop, vice president, at 756-3998.